To lead and engage our community in the fight against hunger so those in need can live healthy, productive lives.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Collaboration: To engage our community to work together to support underserved families
- Stewardship: To uphold public trust through the efficient distribution and use of all donations
- Service: To serve our community with excellence and compassion
- Respect: To appreciate the inherent worth and dignity of every individual
- Nourishment: To feed the body and soul
- Education: To enlighten our community and others about the impact of hunger